Serna & Associates PLLC seeks a Business Analyst (San Antonio, TX) to provide business analysis and strategic planning for projects relating to cross border Mexico-U.S. transaction work.
- Provide business risk assessment on current business portfolios regarding transactions impacting projects, contracts and budgets.
- Work closely with firm’s attorneys and clients to provide guidance and clarification regarding Mexican business practices to integrate into contractual terms for international business structure and formation, for business compliance and business operational requirements.
- Provide business analysis regarding international transactions and contracts from conceptual phase through execution.
- Evaluate international contract terms, potential dispute resolutions and cross border issues. Advise firm of management strategies for business risk profiles from Mexico/US business transactions.
- Provide business analysis for commercial disputes, cross border transaction work and international contracts for medium and large companies engaging in international business between the U.S. and Mexico.
MBA, masters of law in business law or related field + 2 years experience providing business advisory strategies for international business transactions, business administration, contract negotiations and international commerce involving treaty trade business transactions and requirements between Mexico and the United States.
Submit CV to Serna & Associates PLLC, Attn: Daniel Serna, Serna Building, 20985 IH-10 West, San Antonio, TX 78257.